with the most “likes”:
- Will receive prizes.
- Will have their photos and essays in the July issue of Family Times magazine.
- Our staffers will choose one Grand Prize Winner from these finalists.
1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER:
- Cover photo of the mother and baby on the August 2017 issue of Family Times, photographed by award-winning photographer Michael Davis, along with a framed copy of the cover as a keepsake.
- Professional hair styling by Pure Salon for Mom to show her best self on the cover.
- Additional prizes: goods and services to treat mother and baby.
- How Others Can Help You Win:
How Others Can Help You Win:
Get your friends to vote for you and your baby by “liking” your posted photo — no later than
Friday, June 16, at 12 noon EST.
- Upload a photo of yourself + your baby (born Jan. 1, 2017, or later)
to Family Times’ Event - Mommy + Me Cover Contest at
- Include the name of the town and county where you reside.
- Include with your uploaded photo a 50-250 word essay
on why you would like to be chosen for the cover.
Rules for Contestants:
- Age 18 or older
- Reside in one of the following New York state counties:
Onondaga, Oswego, Madison, Cortland, Cayuga or Oneida.
- Mother of a baby (or multiples) born Jan. 1, 2017, or later.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions at Facebook.com/FamilyTimes Event page
or on FamilyTimes.biz).
- Upload and receive all likes to your photo and essay by Friday, June 16, 2017, at 12 noon EST.
- Grand Prize Winner and Cover Mom and Baby must be available to be photographed
June 23, 2017 - July 10, 2017.
- (If for any reason the person is unavailable for the cover photo shoot, another winner will be chosen.)
Family Times staffers will choose the Grand Prize Winner. Family Times reserves the right to cancel the contest or disqualify any and all contestants for any reason, including suspicion or evidence of: misrepresentation, paying for likes, harassment of other contestants or employees of Family Times or affiliated companies, violating the Terms and Conditions, or for any other fraudulent, criminal or uncivil behavior.