Categories: Show and Tell Date: Apr 26, 2013 Title: Camp Fair Fun at the Fairgrounds
In the second year of the Summer Fun and Camp Fair at the State Fairgrounds Horticulture Building—and ninth year of the event itself—Family Times welcomed hundreds of visitors eager to check out the exhibitors’ tables. Dozens of summer programs, camps, destinations and other businesses captured the interest of parents gathering information about how they and their kids want to spend the warm-weather months.
1. Madison Mayer, age 6, with her father, Chris
2. Party Pals’ Mickey and Minnie wait for visitors
3. Open Hand Theater’s giant puppet (operated by Vladimir Vasyagin) works the crowd
4. East West Team Martial Arts students give a demonstration
5. Nick Longo of Stop the Hate, Spread the Hope talks about bullying
6. A worker at Rohe Farms/Summer on the Farm introduces a chick